Uber Internship 2023 : Hiring Freshers of 2023 & 2024 Batch
Uber Internship 2023 : Uber has Announced the Uber Internship Program 2023 for freshers Students. Candidates
currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to Uber Internship
2022/2023/2024. Interested candidates can go through this Uber Internship 2023 and Apply to Uber Summer
Internship 2023 through Registration link Available at the End of this Post.
Uber is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or B.Tech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organizational behavior may also apply.
About Company : Uber Technologies, Inc. is an American mobility as a service provider. It is based in San Francisco with operations in approximately 72 countries and 10,500 cities. At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is committing to becoming a fully electric, zero-emission platform by 2040, with 100% of rides taking place in zero-emission vehicles, on public transit, or with micromobility. It is our responsibility as the largest mobility platform in the world to more aggressively tackle the challenge of climate change. We will do this by offering riders more ways to ride green, helping drivers go electric, making transparency a priority and partnering with NGOs and the private sector to help expedite a clean and just energy transition.
|Product Design Intern
|Best In Industry
Uber Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Competencies are defined as skills, knowledge and abilities that lead to success (4-5 total).
- Technical (hard skills)
- Interaction & information design, User Centric Design. Design Thinking, Tools for Prototyping (nice to have), Behavioral Psychology, User Research
- Non-technical (soft skills)
- Self-learner & highly motivated, Curious, Ownership and Accountability, Collaborative and open to feedback, Dedicated and hardworking, Efficient time & stakeholder management
WHAT YOU’ll DO:
- Embed directly in one of Uber’s product teams, working on a project in close collaboration with other designers & researchers.
- Experience the feeling of designing for millions of users – and hopefully teach us something too!
- Designers at Uber live and breathe prototypes – and are always up-to-date on the latest and greatest prototyping tools. During your internship at Uber, you’ll test out your design ideas with all kinds of high-and-low fidelity prototypes. By the end of your internship, you’ll be fully versed in new tools and trends.
- Work alongside other members of a product team to get the fit and finish right. You’ll experience release cycles and learn what details matter at each stage of the product development process.
- Utilize Uber’s design system while evolving the framework to tackle new use cases
- Present your work to the Design Team, and leave with valuable takeaways and portfolio pieces.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s/Masters in a Design stream.
- Expected graduation date from 2023/24
- Intermediate conversational English skills, and confidence in reading / writing. Be willing to dedicate time for further development in the English language
- Availability to start immediately or as per the college curriculum (not later than Aug 2023), for a period of 6 months
- Your growing portfolio has some standout work and at least one project that demonstrates the ability to build high-quality UI/UX. Can include academic work, hackathons, design competitions and/or publications.
Bonus points if:
- You’re connected with the latest apps and design trends (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and have ideas and opinions on how to make many of them even better.
- You might have an eye for motion, or iconography, or UX system flows, or modern UI visuals, or design engineering and prototyping, or sophisticated tool design, and more.
- A track record of shipping extraordinary design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Experience with end-to-end (UI and UX) product design
- A portfolio showing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work