Sony Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Data Science/Computer Vision Intern
Sony Internship 2023 : Sony has Announced the Sony Internship Program 2023 for freshers Students. Candidates
currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to Sony Internship
2022/2023/2024. Interested candidates can go through this Sony Internship 2023 and Apply to Sony Summer
Internship 2023 through Registration link Available at the End of this Post.
Sony is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or B.Tech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organizational behavior may also apply.
About Company : Sony Group Corporation, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Sony, with its 55 percent market share in the image sensor market, is the largest manufacturer of image sensors, the second largest camera manufacturer, and is among the semiconductor sales leaders.
It is the world’s largest player in the premium TV market for a television of at least 55 inches (140 centimeters) with a price higher than $2,500 as well as second largest TV brand by market share and, as of 2020, the third largest television manufacturer in the world by annual sales figures. Sony’s TR-63 radio “cracked open the U.S. market and launched the new industry of consumer microelectronics.” By the mid-1950s, American teens had begun buying portable transistor radios in huge numbers, helping to propel the fledgling industry from an estimated 100,000 units in 1955 to 5 million units by the end of 1968.
|Job Role||Data Science/Computer Vision Intern|
|Stipend||Best in Industry|
Sony Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background
- 1-2 Internships demonstrating candidate’s exposure to real-world problems solving using Machine learning
- Strong understanding of DNN model architecture design from a theoretical and practical aspect.
- Strong hands-on understanding of feature analysis.
- Research papers to showcase the experience.
- Should have implementation experience with the Python and Pytorch framework.
Good to have
- Experience in handling large-scale data
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
- Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities on a daily basis and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementation of relevant models. Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching content recommendations for the OTT platforms.
- 6 months,- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- The internship start date will be the last week of March till the end of September