IBM Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern
IBM Summer Internship 2023 : IBM has Announced the IBM Internship Program 2023 for freshers Students.
Candidates currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to IBM
Internship 2022/2023. Interested candidates can go through this IBM Internship 2023 and Apply to IBM Summer
Internship 2023 through Registration link Available at the End of this Post.
IBM is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or B.Tech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organizational behavior may also apply.
About Company : Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages and develops large-scale information systems. The company was created from the spin-off of IBM’s infrastructure services business. Starting on November 4, 2021, Kyndryl will begin “regular way” trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “KD.” Each holder of IBM common stock will receive one share of Kyndryl common stock for every five shares of IBM common stock held on October 25, 2021, the record date for the distribution.
For United States federal income tax purposes, the distribution has been conducted in a tax-efficient manner for IBM stockholders in the United States. International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
IBM Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- IBM Extreme Blue Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires an experience they need to become future leaders in the IBM India Systems Development labs.
- In this cross-enterprise internship program we recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior technical leaders. Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM — and for the world.
- Intern will work independently on problems of limited scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Must exercise appropriate judgment within defined procedures/guidelines to determine solutions.
- About the Projects @ ISDL :
- Software : IBM Systems division builds Servers, Storage and Systems Software which are the building blocks for next-generation IT infrastructure of enterprise customers and data center. As an EB Intern, you will be engaged in solving challenging problems like accelerating hybrid cloud integration , disaster recovery for Heterogenous Multitier workloads, AI Driven tools for security and automation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science with Strong programming skills in one or more of Operating Systems fundamentals , C, C++, Java, Python, Exposures to AI and ML technologies is desirable.