ANSYS Summer Internship 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern | Apply Now
ANSYS Summer Internship 2023 : ANSYS has Announced the ANSYS Internship Program 2023 for freshers Students.
Candidates currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to ANSYS
Internship 2022/2023. Interested candidates can go through this ANSYS Internship 2023 and Apply to ANSYS
Summer Internship 2023 through Registration link Available at the End of this Post.
ANSYS is looking for exceptional and highly-motivated PhD, MS, MTech, or final year BE or B.Tech students with an aptitude for research in any area of computer science. Master’s and PhD students from premier institutes in the fields of psychology, sociology, economics, mathematics, game design, and organizational behavior may also apply.
About Company : When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Ansys, Inc. is an American company based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. It develops and markets CAE/multiphysics engineering simulation software for product design, testing and operation and offers its products and services to customers worldwide. Ansys was founded in 1970 by John Swanson, who sold his interest in the company to venture capitalists in 1993. Ansys went public on NASDAQ in 1996. In the 2000s, the company acquired numerous other engineering design companies, obtaining additional technology for fluid dynamics, electronics design, and physics analysis. Ansys became a component of the NASDAQ-100 index on December 23, 2019.
|Salary||Best In Industry|
ANSYS Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s from Electronics Engineering/VLSI
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a Product Specialist intern, you will be part of the team responsible for overall development and
validation of Ansys EDA Products. This involves working with Software developers, Architects,
Application Engineers, and Semiconductor Customers, from ideation all the way to final product release
Key focus areas will include all areas related to IP/SoC/3DIC Power Integrity, Signal Integrity, Reliability aspects like EM/ESD/Thermal, Advanced timing/jitter, Packaging – the top challenges for any chip design on advanced nodes like 7/5/3 nm.
Be part of Product Engineering Team that
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Software developers to develop state-of-the-art EDA products solving Power-Noise-Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Performs in-depth validation to ensure Product meets accuracy and other requirements.
- Collaborates with Application Engineers to support Global Customers in solving their design challenges on leading edge SoCs.
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- Ability for minimal travel