|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
|Year Of Passing||2019/2020/2021|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune|
- Candidate should have degree in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams) - 2019,2020 & 2021 Passout
- No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree of education).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services.
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
- Basic understanding on ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NETMVC)
What would you do:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extendedto customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.